Tibetan Pulsing is Tantric bodywork, an estimated 5000 years old. It was developed over many
decades as the life-work of Shantam Dheeraj, who was the reincarnation of a high Tibetan lama.
Shantam Dheeraj was a visionary genius
who has developed one of the world's
most incredible, advanced, profound,
enjoyable, complex, wide-ranging,
authentic systems of yoga, meditation,
healing, bodywork, philosophy, personal
transformation and self-realization which
has ever been evolved.
Tibetan Pulsing originated from a Tibetan Healing system which describes 24 Energy centers
located in the body. Its main purpose is transformation of human consciousness, to create
Beings of Light.
This is accomplished by opening all the channels connected to these 24 centers, so the life-
force can flow unobstructed through our system. For this to happen we need to clear our
nervous system of all negative imprints that influence our daily life, like stress ,anxiety, anger,
unhealed emotions, traumas etc.
The secret lies in the fact that the energy we put into our negative states, we can use to create
positive qualities like love, capacity, creativity, friendship etc. The life-force that we use to create
suffering, this very suffering acts as fuel for our transformation. Tibetan Pulsing is the only
method that uses the magnetic power of the heartbeat to do that. When you share your love with
each other, doors open and life comes streaming in.
The job of Tibetan Pulsing Yoga is to dissolve the shocks, which manifest as blockages to the
electrical flow in our nervous system through meditation and relaxation. This is a specific form of
bodywork, applying pressure to different points that are in direct contact with the nervous
system. The gentle but continuous pressure and the connection between those points transport
the magnetic pulse beat of the heart to the affected areas and they start pulsating. The electrical
harmony that results from the active pulsing on different points, allows the melting of the
blockage and an inner healing occurs.
Exploring each of the twenty four organs allows us to understand the various aspects of our
psyche, the energy centers can be described as twenty four lights which illuminate specific parts
of our psyche.
Each organ, or energy circuit, in this healing system has a particular color, sound, animal and
country that are specific, and unique to its own character.
The negative charges and positive qualities are connected to a specific
- Gallbladder: addiction, co-dependency, jealousy/ inner freedom, independence,
- Liver: insecurity, feeling stuck guilt, depression / inner stability, flexible to change.
- Pancreas: self-destructive patterns, workaholic, self-denial, martyr/ creativity,
pleasure, growth, channel of healing.
- Duodenum: anxiety, respect issues, hostility /tranquility, respect, kindness
- Hara: anger, authority issues, reactive behavior/ inner strength, instinct, self-
- Heart: self-hatred, sadness, heartbreak/ self-acceptance, love, compassion
- Small Intestine: repression, people pleasing, cut off/ nurture, service, affection,
- Bladder: control, stress, feeling not good enough, pissed off/ relaxation, letting go,
- Adrenals: fear, powerless, hyperactive/ courage, awareness, relaxed alertness.
- Kidneys: confusion, blaming, inability to rest and receive/ clarity, superior
perception, pure, trust in the flow of life.
- Ovaries: shame, lethargy, break up issues/ luxury, vitality, light.
- Colon: panic, obsession, giving -in, inner conflict/ inner harmony, self-knowledge,
- Lungs: pressure, inferiority, overdoing, exhausted/ joy, insight, expansion.
- Brain: over-thinking, over-protected/ integrity, potential, logic, balance between heart
- Stomach: eating disorders, compulsion, needy, / friendship, sympathy,
- Spleen: abandoned, disillusioned, mania/ enthusiasm, support, ability to express
- Throat: low self- worth, difficulty expressing, self-doubt/ self worth, authentic